Firstly, Welcome to My Blog, Before you enter to my world, just a little Disclaimer.
The Post that you are going to read will be solely the FACTS that i see, i Heard and I think.
The posts and comments that are uploaded here will not be liable for any damage or what-so-ever that is going to happen today,tomorrow or the day after.
The tags at the right will bring u to the other sections.
Enjoy. =)
Wednesday, 14 January 2009
Time to update my blog now. Instead of going for lesson yesterday, i stayed at home to pack my room. My room was in complete Mess over the pass few months. Since CNY is coming and instead of slacking at home, might as well spend my time to clear my room. Well, it took me a solid 2 hours to clear all the rubbish in my room. =Z But the result was satisfying to me. =P
Will be heading to GYSS to conduct both CPL re-test and SSGT test with Mick later. However, becca told us that there will be only 2 going for SSGT promo and what make thing worst is that they need to go HTA to collect some stuffs. Tsk tsk tsk. I have no idea what my NCOs are doing. I'm super disappointed and disheartening with most of the NCOs in this batch. I have nth much to say and i just hope that they will POP soon and den do well for their Os and Ns. Think is time for us to focus on the sec 3 now instead of spending all our attention on our NCOs which take things for granted.
Okok, I need to print out the promotion template for the promos later. Shucks man, CNY coming, and i am starting to have a bad cough and a flu now. Shucks shucks shucks. =X
1/14/2009 10:22:00 am