Firstly, Welcome to My Blog, Before you enter to my world, just a little Disclaimer.
The Post that you are going to read will be solely the FACTS that i see, i Heard and I think.
The posts and comments that are uploaded here will not be liable for any damage or what-so-ever that is going to happen today,tomorrow or the day after.
The tags at the right will bring u to the other sections.
Enjoy. =)
Saturday, 29 November 2008
Okay Okay Okay. First thing First. Thousand of apologies to Cheryl Ng. I didn't wish her on her birthday. Is not on purpose de lah~ Yes Cheryl, I am guilty now. SUPERB Guilty okayyyy. -.-" SO Sorry girl. Next time i buy u dinner as apology okay? I know is my fault. My Bad My Bad~
Had Annual Camp last week. Had promotion test, in the morning, results for the cadets were up to ur expectation. well well well. anyway is over. Camp's alright i shall say, beside the point that the NCOs seems that they didn't communicate with one another. Well, anyway, the camp is over.
enjoy =)
GYSS Sec 1 Squad.
GYSS Sec 2s Squad
GYSS Sec 3s Squad.
GYSS NPCC Unit Instructors. =D

GYSS NPCC 2008 Unit Photo. =)
11/29/2008 08:21:00 pm