Gosh~ Republic Poy is looking like MRT station to me now.
Take a look at this sign Right outside of the library. It look like the sign boards in the MRT stations.

Does it looks like those direction Boards that we see in MRT Stations?
Oh yeah, we manage to take some Class Photos during last week. Yup, i suddenly rmb that i haven upload the photos here yet. hahas. Well, all 3 photos are taken with our Digital Electronic Faci. Ms Juan Jyy Lee. She one of the best faci i had In my years in RP.
Taken during our fire drill session on 24/7/08.

Class Photo with Ms Juan.
S.I.G With Ms Juan
Yup. Yup. My offically school holiday will be on 12 Aug. but i think i will have mine on 8 Aug, Just one day before National Day. Hahas.
Well Well Well, I had that feeeling again~ That feeling which words cannot describe. I just came out from "IT" and i am not sure if i wanna go back "IN" again. I am just afraid of having any setback again this time. Well. I don't noe what to do now.... zzzzzz