



Team S.I.G
Yes yes. That's all Man. Lazy to put down caption on the photos. hahas. Yup, next outing with S.I.G will be Paintball session at OCC on 13.8.08. Hahas. Seriously everyone is looking forward to it man. Well, hope everything will goes well and there will not be any corkup last minutes.
Okay Okay I shall stop here now. i needa prepare my stuffs for My cadets SGT promotion today. Ciaos~
I am rather disturb by something. Where are soooo many people leaving? What is the reason? Why Why Why? Can i Stand by my beliefs and and not be shaken and afected by what is happening???




Team S.I.G
Yes yes. That's all Man. Lazy to put down caption on the photos. hahas. Yup, next outing with S.I.G will be Paintball session at OCC on 13.8.08. Hahas. Seriously everyone is looking forward to it man. Well, hope everything will goes well and there will not be any corkup last minutes.
Okay Okay I shall stop here now. i needa prepare my stuffs for My cadets SGT promotion today. Ciaos~
I am rather disturb by something. Where are soooo many people leaving? What is the reason? Why Why Why? Can i Stand by my beliefs and and not be shaken and afected by what is happening???