Phew, Finally Got the chance to Blog agian. Erm, Let me see. From the last post till now, i think all i did was actually WORK WORK WORK, NPCC and then Church Stuffs. Ain't really have the time of my own.
Talking Abt work. i had already worked for abt 2 weeks le. I had been working for 9 to 1 every day when I am suppose to work. And Everyday is a day of challenge for me as there are chances that i will speak to some DUMB, UNREASONABLE Customer on the phone. When i am on the phone with such customers, i will always talk some nonsense stuffs to the customers so that i can actually buy myself some time and and the same time thinking of ways to Pacify them and try to meet their request. When i put my phone down, i will then start Gossip and Curse those those stupid fellows. hahas.
When I ask them for some time to talk to them regarding the Contract they had with this telecom Company, they will talk to us as if we are their maids/servants. BUT when i say i have a VOUCHER for them, they start to talk to me like a friend. lols. How Realistic people can be.
I broke my own record on sat, i had a total of 24 Yes on sat. 1 yes recorded is equal to $2. 24 yes will means $48. work for 4 hrs @ $7/hrs. Which means that my basic pay is $28. $28+$48=$76. $76 for 4 hrs. Siok eh. hahas.!!
For NPCC. I went to HTA for .22 Revolver Shooting with the sec 3s cadets. Reach HTA and i was shocked that there are only 4 CIs out of 20-30 CIs in the Area turn up for duty. In the end, eveything was so Messy and so Rushed. lols. I was at first Asked by the FI to do the scoring and in the end, i had to go into the "Holding Area" and ask cadets out to prepare for their dry practise. lols. super busy that day. When the Cadets are done with ther shooting, the Officers started to shoot. after The officers are done, The CIs and some officers den proceed to the Range and shoot. We shoot is for fun de, while the cadets are shooting for the MARKSMAN-SHIP Badge.
I proceed to the Range and pick up my revolver. When the command was given to shoot, i start-ed to Shoot my 8 rounds like nobody business.. When i was done with my 8 rounds, i realise how CIs and Officers were like doing only their 3rd or 4th Rounds. hahas.!! When i done with the another 8 rounds, i took my score board and realise that my result was Horrigble. hahas. lols.
Alright, Didn't went teens yesterday. I went to have dinner with some of my church people at outback Steak House Near Marina there.
Tell u, after eating 80 % of This, i was seriously FULL man. Hahas. Oh ya, My family's new car will be ready on this coming Tuesday. Wahahas!! Here are some of the photos of the car which i found online.



http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_photos.php?CarCode=10058
Alright. i shall stop here now. I'm super tired now. i think i am going to sleep le. hahas.
(Do i atill have feeling for her? The feeling is like you de mei you de. I wan to take the first step, but i am afraid that when i take one step forward, u will take 5 steps backwards... I think that All i can do now is actually "Mo mo de Shou hou zhe ni.")