Firstly, Welcome to My Blog, Before you enter to my world, just a little Disclaimer.
The Post that you are going to read will be solely the FACTS that i see, i Heard and I think.
The posts and comments that are uploaded here will not be liable for any damage or what-so-ever that is going to happen today,tomorrow or the day after.
The tags at the right will bring u to the other sections.
Enjoy. =)
Wednesday, 27 February 2008
Great. My Lappy is dead... All because of my stupid AC. Arrgh!! I have no idea what happen to my AC, i totally cannot charge my lappy, Cannot use AC Supply for my Lappy directly and stuffs like that. Damn. i got soo many things need to do and all my documents are in there. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!
I think i will have to call ACER tml the first thing in the morning and ask them to get my a Ad no matter how... I really need the Adaptor urgently.
And i don't know what is wrong with the other laptop and oso the desktop i had at my home, I cannot get into Hotmail and also msn messenger. At first i thought since i cannot have access to the documents in my own lappy, i can find the document in the "Sent" folder in my mailbox. but in the end. Damn!! Super Suai today ar!!
Speaking abt Suai-ness. Today Job wasn't that good oso. We did a comb back and in the end, as usual, the response was super Horrigble. in the end i only had one Yes today. and we worked for 3 hrs nia today. Sian. Earn shit today ar.
Den in the end, went to Takashimaya to have pepper-lunch with Ivy, Ken and Ken's friend. we spend around 1 hrs there an we play our PSP after our meals. Hahas.
Alright. I shall stop here now. i need to iron my Uniform For this Friday NPCC .22 Shooting. hahas.!! See. i do the iron-ing myself. good eh.. hahas.!!
2/27/2008 08:50:00 pm