Firstly, Welcome to My Blog, Before you enter to my world, just a little Disclaimer.
The Post that you are going to read will be solely the FACTS that i see, i Heard and I think.
The posts and comments that are uploaded here will not be liable for any damage or what-so-ever that is going to happen today,tomorrow or the day after.
The tags at the right will bring u to the other sections.
Enjoy. =)
Monday, 17 September 2007
Well, I'm now in my New Class!! E35R. is only 8.28 now and there's only me and another gal in the class. Hmmmm.. when i first step into this New class, what i did first was that i first looked at the ceiling. and I'm really glad that i see 4 air-cons on the ceiling. Hahas. Which means this time, my Class will be at the correct temperature for me. unlike my previous class which had air-con and 1 return air grill. hahas. damn glad that there's another new air-con in my class. hahas.
And Guess wat, another guy just came in. so there's a total of 3 person in the class now. hahas.
Hmmm. when i turn my back around, i can see the canteen. hahas... this means that i am near food... U NOE FOOD!!! hahas. no Food, no Energy. hahas. But, i guess i am not going to the canteen so often... Erm.. well, that's beacuse i'm going to start saving money again. hahas.
Oh ya, i forget to tell u all, i had been to EXPO yesterday for some Travelling Expo, and I'm glag to declare that I will be going Oversea again in the late December. Wahahas. Well, i shall keep the suspense on going and only reveal where i am going in the later day. hahas. well, for security purposes!! wahahas... Lols! Erm... I Will be spending my Christmas there too. =)
(Well, 2 more person came in.)
hahas. i think i shall stop here not. i have to get ready for my classes and also set my mood back to the correct one.. hahas. For those that are having hols... ENJOY!
9/17/2007 08:28:00 am